avery kate

avery kate
She's a girl with places to go!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Morning

So this morning I wake up full of hope for an industrious day…Handy Nana sweat shop day...(so named by my older daughter who always seems to have some sewing for me to do)…I have absolutely got to get the rest of the things for sweet baby Will’s room done …today!!! It is turning out really cute, (design by said daughter...toil by nana).  I sound like I’m grumbling about it, but I really do enjoy sewing and this is especially gratifying since I’m making it for my grandson to be!  I’ll try to post pics of the room when it’s finished. Puppy dogs and polka dots…how much fun does that sound?!?! 
          Don’t you just love the picture of grandchild-one above, that’s Avery Kate. Thanks to Jodie, of J.Fairchild Photography, I don’t have a link for her but her email is jodiefairchild@gmail.com. She did a great job getting pictures of Avery. All the pictures look like she is having fun and don’t look posed…love them!!! 
    I guess I’d better get busy, the sweat shop waits for no nana !!!
                                                                                              michelle                               

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging!! You'll have to check mine out when you get a chance - therunfam.blogspot.com. I was hoping to see everyone this next weekend at the shower, but it doesn't look like we are going to make it down :( I'm sure I'll see you when I come down to meet Mr Will!

    ReplyDelete